Development Of Environmental Engineering Courses And Injection Of Climate Change Concept For Undergraduate Curriculum
ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME Project Number:573927-EPP-1-2016-1-JO-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Visit EGREEN website: http://sites.ju.edu.jo/en/egreen/Pages/project.aspx
The project aims to ensure that the universities in Jordan and Syria can offer a high quality education compatible with European standards and meets the market needs of the emerging knowledge-based society by modernising their ‘environment’ curricula, developing and implementing a sustainable bachelor degree programme.
Also, EGREEN aims to introduce the concept of climate change in order to graduate professional leaders who can meet market needs of the country as well as it will Develop and integrate a bachelor degree program with an appropriate laboratory component in environment jointly taught by universities in Jordan and Syria and brought into line with the Bologna requirements.
- Develop, integrate, accredit and evaluate some courses at a bachelor degree program with an appropriate laboratory component in environment jointly taught by universities
- in Jordan and syria and brought into line with the Bologna requirements.
- Engage faculty in the development of interactive instruction techniques for lectures and
laboratory courses and sharing experiences with EU partner universities.
- Develop and implement course content using distance learning.
- Extend services and training in collaboration with the local and regional industry and community.
- Improve the human capacity of Jordanian, syrian universities by providing training and upgrading opportunities in the EU for aspiring young and women academic members of staff.